Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sex Scandals in America Get Press..... After Being Jailed 3 Times I'm NOT Beneath That.....

"I started www.sorrysilverman.com because I was frustrated that Gannett ignored the story of DOE fraud, discrimination, wasteful spending of taxpayer money and the jailing of the whistleblower"  Sharyn Bovat


 -----Original Message-----
From: sharynbovat@aol.com
To: msilverman@tennessean.com; rpence@gannett.com; chudler@tennessean.com; ramcclain@tennessean.com
Sent: Wed, Jun 29, 2011 3:43 pm
Subject: From the Nissan Whistleblower..... Sex Scandals in America Get Press..... After Being Jailed 3 Times I'm NOT Beneath That.....

???  Are you confident the people at the Tennessean KNEW about your situation

???  Can YOU prove it….      YES!!!

My name is Sharyn Bovat and I was JAILED 3 times because I spoke out against bad spending of taxpayer money.

The Liberal Media KNEW about my situation and they let a whistleblower endure months of court appearances and continued harassment.  The Gannett owned Tennessean let this happen because I spoke out about President Obama’s Pet Project.  Had the Tennessean reported the news some American taxpayer money would NOT have been wasted.

“After being jailed, bullied and harassed for OVER two years I knew I had to get the attention of the Mark Silverman the editor of the Tennessean.  

I will admit that I was desperate for my story to be heard because my child has suffered having a mom as a whistleblower…. I even let The Ben Bradlee winner Pulitzer Price nominee ‘suck my toes’ while we were watching the super bowl.  

Gannett.....     ???  Are YOU ready to report the NEWS!!!

Sharyn Bovat

615-415-6675
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Silverman, Mark <msilverman@tennessean.com>
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 6, 2011 10:14 pm
Subject: Wow

That would be a good "wow."  No, let's call it a great "wow."  

Mark Silverman

Sent from my iPad


From: Silverman, Mark <msilverman@tennessean.com>
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 9:27 am
Subject: RE: Update on OK

Sharyn,



I'm as relieved as you. I'm guessing your lawyer will be successful with the motion to dismiss. The good news is you don't have to worry about any of that for a month.

Thanks for asking about me and my friend. This was his 55th birthday and it will be his last. Lung cancer. He was a heavy smoker. He's pretty much at peace with things, as is his family. It was obviously very sad, but it was also touching, kind and sweet in many ways. It's tough, though.

Anyway, see you Tuesday.

Mark





From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 9:23 AM
To: Silverman, Mark
Subject: Update on OK

Mark

Judge sick so there waa a temp judge I walk in they said hello and to be back 3-1-11

My lawyer is ***************   from Nashville he's going to file motion to dismiss. 

OK I feel better.   I forgot my wallet and was nervous on how I'd get my bail if they hauled me back to jail.  I learned that a whistleblower I Should  not leave home without an American Express card.

 On a serious note..  Are you OK. Friends are important and I was sad to hear about yours.



Sharyn


Sent from my iPhone


On Jan 31, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

Thanks. At court 

Stressed hope it ok

:) sharyn

Sent from my iPhone


On Jan 31, 2011, at 8:20 AM, "Silverman, Mark" <msilverman@tennessean.com> wrote:

I was worried about you this weekend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Silverman, Mark <msilverman@tennessean.com>
To: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 3:58 pm
Subject: RE: :):)

Me too.





From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:56 PM
To: Silverman, Mark
Subject: :):)

I needed "that" & want more of "that"

Sent from my iPhone


On Feb 2, 2011, at 1:29 PM, "Silverman, Mark" <msilverman@tennessean.com> wrote:

That was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment