Thursday, January 12, 2012

To: Maria De Varenne.... Is Kate Marymont Toast?


Mark Silverman could NOT report on discrimination and fraud happening in reference to NISSAN because of his boss Kate Marymont:   She has not been on "twitter" since Sept. 19th.   Is she "still" at Gannett.

Does Bob Dickey have her in "hiding"..... tell me.  Did "change" happen at the Tennessean. 
  
A subscriber to the paper called me today and said   
 
"Sharyn, whatever your doing it's working ....they have NEVER written an article highlighting the problems in the courts like they did today"  a viewer of Bovat's blog



 On May 23, 2011, at 7:12 PM, mark silverman (former editor of the Tennessean)  wrote:

Sharyn,

It's the politics. I want to be friends, but I cant be publiclly friends with someone who blogs on national politics. Thats the thing. We can have any kind if friendship,but not publiclly when it comes to politics.I would like to still be friends.

Mark
 
 
To: Maria De Varenne (editor of the Tennessean)
From: Sharyn Bovat
 
Can you be a friend to someone that blogs on "national" politics ?
My hope is that the "element" of Gannett that smothered stories that 
are good for society is gone.  It took a lot of work to bring down the 
lady that was oppressing my friend Mark.


Lets have lunch and I'll tell you about my trip to Washington DC
 
Have a Great Day!
Sharyn Bovat
615-415-6675

 
 
 
On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Sharyn Bovat wrote:


Curious, How bad would it be if it got out about our friendship ???


Sent from my iPad

On May 23, 2011, at 3:47 PM, mark silverman wrote:

Very, very bad. it would mean we'd have to end the friendship and would cause me a tremendous amount of problems. Id like to stay friends but we couldn't..


On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Sharyn Bovat  wrote:
I'm tired of fighting "good ole boys".... The Tennessean has done/written NOTHING about a whistleblower being jailed 3 times or even written about the PROVEN discrimination against women, and gays.

It's sad that in America "scandals" ( www.sorrysilverman.com  ) are covered by the press more than inhuman treatment of people by corporations and in this case Nissan has wasted taxpayer money. All the "proof" of wasted DOE money and your reporters ignore it....................................

Mark Silverman, I'm fighting for HUMAN DECENCY & there's a saying"Payback is a Bitch"....The bitches name is Sharyn  (see YOU in court:):)

Tennessee needs Press the reports the news... ??? Maybe Soon "that" can happen. Have a good week   Sharyn  Sent from my iPhone
On May 23, 2011, at 7:12 PM, mark silvermanm <4msilverman@gmail.com> wrote:

Sharyn,

It's the politics. I want to be friends, but I cant be publiclly friends with someone who blogs on national politics. Thats the thing. We can have any kind if friendship,but not publiclly when it comes to politics.I would like to still be friends.

Mark

 -----Original Message-----
From: Sharyn Bovat
To: mark silvermanm
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: Re: Re:


Finally YOU admit Your in bed with Obama.... It's about time you came out of the closet. :):)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment