Saturday, May 19, 2012

Maria did YOU Ask for SOLAR Stock Instead of Gannett Stock?

Check this out too -
  1. Reagan-Farr,-Matt-Kisber,-TNInvestco,-Tennessee-Small-Business ...

    www.venturenashville.com/.../Reagan-Farr,-Matt-Kisber,-TNInvestco...
    Reagan-Farr,-Matt-Kisber,-TNInvestco ... December 17, 2008, VC-backed former Ingram exec launches online business. December 16, 2008, Gov. Bredesen ...
  2. Phil Bredesen: Person DB Profile: Solar

    solar.carboncapturereport.org/...//profiler_showlist?...
    Kisber-Farr solar startup met with CCA - The Daily News Journal ... will keep his position after Gov -elect Bill Haslam takes office Jan Tom In
The INGRAM Family is connected to Kisber and Farr and picture to the right is a happy camper that has a home in Whitefish Montana and Michael Thomason YOUR  a really BAD spy 

BUT his "other" bridge partner Mira Yamaoka is a better one... Probably because her grandfather owned the hotel across the street from the American Embassy in Japan.  She befriended me and offered "moral support"...... She's a clinical hypnotherapist who does really well investing.... she told me that she could "not" work with me because of "who I used to work for"  I asked her "how she knew" and she said she "got a call"... so the lady that could NOT help he with hypnotherapy that i wanted due to my PTSD that happened with Rob trayham ordering people to follow and harrass me ....
 
Mira Yamaoka's  portfolio of "mostly" non compliant ENERGY stocks has had gone from about 1,000,000 to almost 3,000,000 mainly she invest in ENERGY stocks.....it's twisted but true.....


Mira I hope to see you in Martha's Vineyard for a glass of wine.... I want stock tips.   Ya'll have a great day!!! 


Can someone PLEASE help get me out of this CORRUPT state.....
At least Mira "might have" ripped off America and was kind.  The Good Ole Boys use terror as a tool and I want to move back to America.....

No comments:

Post a Comment