Saturday, December 15, 2012

Maria I Google YOUR Name and My Picture Pops.... Maybe It's Gods Way of Telling YOU That YOUR Fucking Up and YOU/Gannett Needs to Report the Story of the NISSAN Whistleblower?




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: The Racism is REAL and Maria Diordano Ignored it: Once My Story Breaks it's On My To DO List to Fix the Schools & if Maria De Varenne Keeps YOU (Maria) YOU Then I Want YOU to Start Doing Your Job Properly. STOP Catering to the Good Ole Boys
Date: December 15, 2012 5:20:23 PM CST
To: mechegoyen@tennessean.com
Cc: "csisk@tennessean.com" <csisk@tennessean.com>, "4msilverman@gmail.com" <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "jrlind@nashvillepost.com" <jrlind@nashvillepost.com>, "jridley@nashvillescene.com" <jridley@nashvillescene.com>, "mike.looney@wcs.edu" <mike.looney@wcs.edu>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, "breisinger@bizjournals.com" <breisinger@bizjournals.com>, "Bill.Hagerty@tn.gov" <Bill.Hagerty@tn.gov>, "chudler@tennessean.com" <chudler@tennessean.com>, "doneil@williamsonherald.com" <doneil@williamsonherald.com>, "esnyder@bizjournals.com" <esnyder@bizjournals.com>, "gregg.morton@att.com" <gregg.morton@att.com>

Maria,
I'm sending complaint to the United Nations about NISSAN discriminating and being corrupt (violating the UN Compact they signed) and at the same time I'm including the issue of "racism" in the schools in Williamson County.   Nobody in Tennessee give a shit that racism is happening so maybe the United Nations can assist in Tennessee become accepting of diversity.  

At the same time I'll also send a copy to one of Oprah's people that reached out to me. Maybe she'll actually do something NOW that the election is over. Wanna know "why" she's been silent?

Maria De Varenne Gannett

sharynbovat.com/Maria_De_Varenne_Gannett.html
Dec 5, 2011 – Maria De Varenne Gannett. I've learned the cronyism in the Tennessee courts is linked to the Civil War. Judges & members of only a few TN ...


Maria YOU Knew about Cronyism and a Good Ole Boy Network that discriminated and let racism happen in Tennessee schools. Knowing "what" you knew and that you IGNORED it I can prove that YOU are an embarrassment to Journalism.  If I worked at Gannett in management YOU'D be gone.  I believe that people should "do their jobs" and not favor outside interest.  It's HOW Tennessee became #1 in corruption  & if the local media does NOT change Tennessee will remain a cesspool.

  1. Tennessee Relocation NISSAN

    tennesseerelocationadvice.com/
    Toughest Relocation Consultant. For a Company to Succeed in Tennessee the Most Corrupt State in America YOU Need a Relocation Professional that will Kick ...
Once I get my reputation back I'm gonna try to "fix" the issue of RACISM in Tennessee and it starts by having a press that "reports" the news, GET IT!  

Have a Great Christmas!!!!

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599






No comments:

Post a Comment