Monday, January 21, 2013

Freedom is Fabulous.... Maria Lets Make Tennessee Tolerant.




is going to be turned into a tool to stop the bullying of gays and "perceived gays" in Tennessee.   I want Gannett to help me.

Sharyn Bovat

Any type of Discrimination is WRONG!!!






Just sent this to a LOT of Red State conservatives....

Begin forwarded message:

After All the President of Marsha Blackburn Inc. Texted Me (copies in this email) That Ronald Reagan Was Gay.    Oddly the GOP Gay Community Says Reagan Was Not Gay.  Who Do I Believe?  Either Way Reagan is One of My Heroes.

Here's a text  from Kline Preston saying Reagan was GAY.... Yes!!! People in DC thinks it shows he wanted me the NISSAN Whistleblower discredited. He sent me this when I was in Tampa at the RNC convention - had I repeated it I would have looked like an idiot.  




The guy said he's the brother of Stephen Preston the top lawyer of the CIA.... Maybe Kline is in the "inner circle"  still gays in the GOP say the gipper was "straight".... Who do I believe?


Please read:







No comments:

Post a Comment